Mix yourself with Kombucha in the summer!
Yay! Spring is just around the corner and the first warm rays of sun pamper us with vitamin D. We can hardly wait for summer and would like to sweeten the anticipation with this refreshing kombucha shake with raspberries. Kombucha pure is a perfect cooling off, mixed with delicious berries or other fruits it becomes a refreshing light shake. Raspberries also contain a large amount of antioxidants. Just 100 g of the small berries cover 25% of your daily vitamin C requirement.
You need this equipment:
- Stand or hand blender
- Vessel for filling the shake
Ingredients for 3 glasses of kombucha shake:
- 200 g raspberries
- 1 banana
- 50 mlKombucha Original
- 75 ml pear juice
- 200 ml natural yogurt
- (Soy yogurt as an alternative for vegans)
- 75 ml of mineral water
Chia seeds and mint leaves to decorate
And this is how it is mixed:
- Wash off the raspberries
- Raspberries, pear juice, banana, natural yoghurt, Raw Original Kombucha and mineral water
Put in the blender and stir to a creamy shake on medium speed
- Fill into glasses and decorate as desired
- The creamy refreshment is ready!
Thank you for reading!